Amazon Prime Day Beauty Products 2021: Best UK beauty deals from must-have brands and cult favourites
PRIME Day is taking place on June 21 and 22, and we can't wait to see all what deals and discounts we can snap up.
Amazon is home to a number of big name beauty brands, making Prime Day a great time to treat yourself for less.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Whether you're looking to stock up on your favourite products, or pick up some new pampering goodies, Prime Day is worth checking out.
- (AD) Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals – click here
Beauty fans can pick up deals from premium brands such as Elemis, Neom, Rodial, Nip+Fab and many more.
Those looking to shop on a budget can also find products across L'Oreal, Rimmel, Burt's Bee's, Maybelline, John Frieda; just to name a few.
Whilst we'll have to wait and see what Amazon will discount this Prime Day it's likely that shoppers will be able to pick up some bargains across their health and beauty ranges.
Best early Prime Day beauty deals
Amazon has just revealed some beauty deals ahead of Prime Day. Pop back to this page closer to the big day too as we'll keep you updated on the best bargains, and top discounts before they go.
Here's our list of the best live early Prime beauty deals, that you can snap up now (AD):
- BaByliss Berry Crush Straightener, £27.99 (save £47.01) – buy here
- Looya Magnetic Eyelash Kit, £11.54 (save £7.44) – buy here
- Wunder2 Last & Foundation, £17.37 (save £7.58) – buy here
- E45 Rich 24 Hours Moisturising Lotion 400 ml, £23.99 (save £10.96) – buy here
- REVLON Pediprep Foot Spa and Pedicure Set, £24.49 (save £10.50) – buy here
- KIKO Milano Smart Blush and Bronzer Palette, £10.89 (save £8.10) – buy here
- Belei Lactic Acid 5% Serum, £6 (save £2.23) – buy here
- Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Moisturiser & Serum Duo, £7.99 (save £7.01) – buy here
- Hawaiian Tropic Self Tan, £10.56 (save £5.44) – buy here
- Burt's Bees Natural Moisture Duo 2 Piece Moisturising Gift Set, £5.68 (save £1.38) – buy here
Is everything discounted on Amazon Prime Day?
Not everything is discounted on Prime Day, but Amazon says there will be "two days of non-stop deals".
Make sure you get your wish list ready, just in case the product you're after goes on offer.
What day is Prime Day 2021?
Prime Day takes place on June 21 and 22, but you'll need to be a member of Amazon Prime membership to shop.
You can sign up for a 30-day free Amazon Prime trial here. It will cost £7.99 a month thereafter, so remember to cancel it if you don't want to be a Prime Member long term.
What are the best Prime Day Deals 2021?
All will be revealed in due course, but make sure you check out our guide on the best deals and early deals here.
Want to know more about Prime Day? Here's where you can find when it is and what deals will be on?
Amazon are giving shoppers £10 to spend on Prime Day when they shop with small businesses.
Loved reading about deals on Amazon Prime Day beauty products? You can find out more about Amazon Prime here.
Source: Read Full Article