Corrie Fiz's revenge, EastEnders pregnancy shock and 23 more soap spoilers
Euro 2021 is causing scheduling disruptions aplenty next week, but fear not soap fans, your favourite serial dramas will still air.
And not only will they air, but all of next week’s offerings of Coronation Street, Emmerdale and EastEnders will be available to view in the form of a boxset on the ITV Hub and BBC iPlayer respectively.
So, whether you plan on binging your soaps, rationing them out or simply catching them as they air, make a note not to miss them, as they quite frankly remain unmissable!
Leanne Battersby’s return to the cobbles brings with it questions for the popular character in regards to drugs lord Harvey, while Danny Dyer’s own daughter Dani makes a guest appearance in EastEnders.
Wendy Posner not-so-accidentally reveals the truth to Victoria Barton about Luke and Robert Sugden in Emmerdale.
And Liberty Savage goes missing in Hollyoaks, after crossing paths with both Sienna Blake and Summer Ranger.
If you’re still undecided about how you’ll consume your soaps next week, then we’ve got 25 moments to help you in making your choice. We know, we know, we’re too kind!
1. Nina tries to get her hands on some booze, but Carla assures her alcohol is not the answer. The young woman gets into a taxi, much to Roy’s dismay, and when she speaks to an older guy named Hughie, Daisy is left concerned for her wellbeing. Hughie, meanwhile, invites Nina back to his hotel, and upon arriving, Nina clocks Corey with Tommy Orpington. She wastes little time in revealing that he killed her boyfriend, but as he and his mates head off, she picks up his award and gives chase.
2. Aled’s consultant tells Gemma and Chesney that he’s an ideal candidate for a cochlear implant, but Gemma doesn’t want him to have the operation. Chesney is shocked, and asks Freda to come around to talk through the pros and cons of the op, but Gemma won’t budge. Chesney, however, reminds Gemma that Aled is his son too.
3. Tyrone admits that Alina chose his new clothes, and when he shows up at Curtis’ cocktail evening at the bistro, Fiz’s heart sinks. Fiz, however, ultimately has the last laugh. The question is: what exactly is it that transpires?
4. Leanne, Nick and Simon return to the cobbles. DS Glynn pops round to remind Leanne how important her evidence could be in order to put Harvey behind bars once and for all.
5. DS Glynn later pays Harvey a visit in prison, and informs him that his intimidation tactics simply will not work, claiming that the witnesses will not be swayed.
6. Billy gets a call from Summer’s school. The school have concerns about her work. Summer is later diagnosed as suffering from stress and anxiety.
7. Mary tells Bernie what she overheard Dev telling Steve. Bernie, therefore, takes revenge. Mary, meanwhile, tears a strip off Dev, leaving him apologetic towards Bernie. He buys her flowers, revealing that he wants them to stay friends.
8. Mick assures Linda that, come hell or high-water, he will attend the scan with her. However, when Jeanette the taxi driver goes into labour, he’s forced to stay put. Linda, meanwhile, waits at the hospital without Mick. Later, Mick attempts to explain himself, but Linda has made a decision about the baby. Mick explains he will love said baby no matter what, but Linda is concerned about Max being involved in the child’s life. What will she do?
9. Ruby presents the kids with a worry box, explaining that they can put their worries inside, and they’ll stay secret. The young woman later doubles over in pain, and after a visit to the GP, she learns she’s pregnant, but the doctor explains she’ll likely miscarry. She’s then summoned to school to pick up Lily, and the two end up bonding. Ruby realises Lily read her worry note, as she tells her she’ll make a great mum one day. She then gets a stomach cramp, which suggests the miscarriage has started.
10. Kat gets the keys to the launderette, and she’s chuffed when Phil mentions that he’s got the cab license sorted too. Things are really looking up for them. That is, however, until Sharon makes a comment, which leaves Kat feeling incredibly insecure about her beau’s history with Sharon.
11. Sonia attempts to find out what Terry’s plans are for Father’s Day. Terry, however, is oblivious to the special occasion. He later steps in to assist Kathy with the café and boasts to the customers about his daughter, which leaves Sonia inspired. Kathy’s impressed to see things running smoothly and agrees to take his number!
12. Rainie and Stuart head to the police station about Abi, while Bernie continues her health kick. Bernie heads to a weight loss class , where Karen and Tiffany are no help whatsoever, so she asks them to leave. Bernie laters sees Rainie, and exaggerates over how much weight she has lost. Rainie, meanwhile, is even more determined for a baby now that Abi is gone.
13. Keegan has been shortlisted for the street food competition, and has a photoshoot. Tiffany, however, feels dejected, explaining that she’s worried about what to do with her life, and suggests they set up a social page as a couple – an idea which Keegan is keen on. Tiffany sets up her new beauty profile and calls a beautician to help her get prepped for the shoot. she’s told about fillers and botox.
14. Ben spots Callum getting into a cab with Whitney. They’re heading off to visit Fitzy, but to Ben it looks like something else entirely. Callum opens up to Whitney about how he’s feeling in the wake of the stabbing, and she recognises it’s his PTSD.
15. Ben offers to accompany Aaron on his trip to find Liv and, after some difficulties, they eventually find the caravan park. Liv is in the throes of a seizure, and it turns out that this is, in fact, her second seizure in as many days. Sandra is disturbed to realise just how self-destructive her daughter’s behaviour has been. The question is: will Liv return home with Aaron? Or will she stay with Sandra?
16. Leyla’s desperation to get Liam down the aisle is mirrored by Bernice’s determination to stop the wedding, and as the wedding day arrives, Leyla finds Bernice in a wedding dress! Is Bernice up to her old tricks? Will she storm the wedding and profess her undying love for ex Liam? Or will Liam perhaps marry his former flame over Leyla? Decisions, decisions.
17. Wendy tries to persuade Luke to come clean to Victoria about his fight with Lee, and he sets out to do just that. As they talk, however, Victoria finds herself more and more confused, and tells him she needs him to be fully honest with her if they’re to stand a chance at making it through this.
18. Wendy reluctantly tells Victoria the rest of the tale, leaving her in shock. Is there any coming back from this?
19. Leanna embarrasses herself when she makes a move on Billy.
20. Meena tries to cover her tracks with David.
21. Damon wants to ask Liberty to move in with him. Liberty, however, gets wind of the fact that he’s planning something special, but Brody covers for his pal, claiming that it’s he who’s behind the surprise, and he wants to treat Summer with the perfect the perfect wedding shoes. Liberty, ever the kindhearted soul, offers to help, and drops the shoes off at Summer’s place. But as she arrives, she overhears a damning conversation between Sienna and Summer! She confronts Sienna, who then threatens her little sister! Liberty also crosses paths with Summer…
22. Liberty is missing, and the search commences, as her nearest and dearest do everything they can to track her down. Damon, meanwhile, receives an unusual message from Liberty, who allegedly says that she needs some time away. Later, he finds a goodbye letter on The Love Boat, and believes that she has left him. But is all as it seems?
23. Sally needs Sylver’s help, as – after James inadvertently gives her a plan with his mention of dash cam footage – she decides to re-enact George’s murder! The head teacher casts Sylver as deceased George, but the McQueens are not impressed!
24. Donna Marie is grateful to Jack, who has allowed her to crash at his place. She thanks him in the middle of the village, which Juliet oversees. An awkward encounter soon follows, as Juliet wrongly accuses her mum of having sex with Jack!
25. Shaq opens up to Verity about what really happened the day before his wedding, revealing that he discovered that his dad wasn’t actually his real dad. Verity advises him to speak to Misbah, but will he discover who his real father is?
Coronation Street airs Monday June 14 at 9pm and Thursday June 17 at 9pm on ITV. EastEnders airs Tuesday June 15 at 7:35pm and 7:55pm, and Wednesday at 8:10pm and 8:35pm on BBC One. Emmerdale airs Monday June 14 at 8pm, Wednesday June 16 at 6:45pm and Thursday June 17 at 8pm on ITV. Hollyoaks will air as normal on Monday-Friday at 7pm on E4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article