MAFS UK fans react to most ‘chaotic’ episode yet as Whitney and Matt pursue romance
Married At First Sight UK fans were quick to react to the most "chaotic" episode yet on Tuesday night as Matt Murray and Whitney Hughes pursued a romance despite being partnered with other people.
Viewers will recall Matt and wife Gemma Rose, as well as Whitney and husband Duka Cav, have had a tumultuous time with their relationships on the show so far.
And during a mini break in the countryside for all the couples, Whitney and Matt decided to pursue their "cute" vibe as they told their fellow partners and co-stars the news with explosive results at the show's dinner party.
While later, the new couple decided to share a passionate kiss, which resulted in them spending the night together too.
Taking to Twitter, fans were quick to react as one person said: "I honestly think this episode of mafsuk is the most dramatic episode of any reality tv show in the past 5 years #MAFSUK."
A different account put: "Sorry this episode is so chaotic #MAFSUK."
Another follower wrote: "This is the most chaotic dinner party tho I can’t keep up #MAFSUK."
While a different viewer added: "No words for this programme tonight. Pure chaos #MAFSUK."
Married At First Sight UK continues at 9pm on E4.
- ‘I waited 18 months for surgery to remove a tumour on my ovaries,' says MAFS star
- MAFS 'fireworks' as Adam and pregnant Tayah return for explosive one off reunion
- Pregnant MAFS star Tayah asks ‘is hay fever worse this year’ as she’s left sneezing 100 times a day
- MAFS UK star Tayah Victoria 'struggling' with pregnancy: 'I can't explain this feeling'
- Get exclusive celebrity stories and shoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article