Travis Scott Spotted in First Outing With Fellow Celebrities Following Astroworld Tragedy
The ‘SICKO MODE’ rapper is pictured this week while spending time with fellow stars such as Mark Wahlberg, Corey Gamble and Michael Jordan in Southern California.
AceShowbiz –Travis Scott (II) has been spotted out and about for the first time since news broke about the tragedy at Astroworld Festival earlier this month. The rapper was pictured this week while spending time with fellow stars such as Mark Wahlberg, Corey Gamble and Michael Jordan in Southern California.
In some pictures circulated online, Scott was seated next to Mark and Corey on an outdoor patio which was surrounded by palm trees. The “Astroworld” artist was looking down at his phone as they converse.
Another picture saw Travis posing with French-American actor Said Taghmaoui while sitting in a golf cart. On Tuesday, November 23, the actor also shared a video of himself golfing with Mark and Michael at the Madison Club in La Quinta. Although the 30-year-old star wasn’t seen in the footage, it seemed like it was taken from the same outing.
It was reported that Travis has been spending last several weeks in his hometown of Houston following the deadly Astroworld festival. The concert, which took place on Friday, November 5, killed 10 people and injured hundreds amid a crowd surge.
In the wake of the tragedy, Travis was slapped with billions worth of lawsuits. As for now, the “SICKO MODE” spitter is reportedly facing hundreds of lawsuits, representing over 300 victims and seeking approximately $3 billion in damages. On November 18, Thomas J. Henry, a San Antonio, Texas-based attorney, filed a petition against the rapper, Drake, Apple Music, Live Nation and NRG Stadium. Thomas sued the parties for $2 billion on behalf of 282 victims.
Another massive lawsuit, worth $750 million, which was filed against Travis by more than 125 fans, claimed the fund is meant to cover both physical and mental health injuries as well as the loss of life. Houston attorney Tony Buzzbee explained in the court document, “The damages sought in this case attempts to fix, help, or make up for the harms and losses suffered by these Plaintiffs — nothing more and nothing less.”
The rapper shared that he was “absolutely devastated” over the tragedy. “I’m honestly just devastated,” Scott said in the clip as he sighed and rubbed his eyes and forehead in the black-and-white clip, in which he responds to criticism that he should have stopped the show. “Anytime I could make out, you know, anything that’s going on, you know I stop the show and, you know, help them get the help they need.”
Source: Read Full Article